axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject C++ impl of a SOAP client library
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:06:26 GMT
Hi guys,

I've been working with a group of volunteers in Sri Lanka to
build a C++ SOAP client library. We're just about done with a
first cut and are ready to commit the code ...

This code is not a complete SOAP stack; its only a client-side
library. Its not anywhere as powerful as the Axis architecture
in terms of the potential, but its a start.

However, it appears that Systinet is now ready to offer their
C++ impl as well. I'd like some advice on how to proceed!

One possibility is to separate a client library from a complete
SOAP stack. OTOH a complete stack includes a client library.

Sanjiva.