axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Populating and accessing an Extention Registry in a portable manner
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 21:32:21 GMT
Forgive the question if it is an ignorant one or if I should just be
patient as you are working on it, but at the moment I'm not clear how one
creates and accesses a PopulatedExtensionRegistry in a portable manner.

For starters, I see no factory which creates such a registry, and the
registry itself is com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.

Next I find that the constants upon which the registry itself is keyed are
in com.ibm.wsdl.extensions.soap.SOAPConstants.  Shouldn't the common ones
be in javax?

What am I missing?

- Sam Ruby