axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: tcpmon improvements
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:42:56 GMT
COOL!
-Dug

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 11/06/2001 06:41:06 PM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: tcpmon improvements

In my sandbox I have added a new column called "Request..." after the
"Target Host" column.
This column is filled in with the first line of the Request (or a portion
of the first line).

Thus you get a little information about the Request, but it is neither HTTP
or SOAP dependent.
If no one screams, I'll commit this on Wed.

So here is how I am running the functional tests and examining SOAP
messages on the wire:

java org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon 8080 localhost 8011  &
ant functional-tests -Dtest.functional.SimpleAxisPort=8011

And then I use the information in the "Request..." column to quickly find
test I want to examine.

Cheers,
Rich Scheuerle