axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Today's chat log and VOTE!!
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:59:32 GMT
I'm ok with that date but it would be really nice if we had
the attachment stuff completed.  Just a hunch 8-)  but I think
the attachment stuff will be completed (at least enough to
do some basic send/receive) by around that date so if we could
make it that Monday (give or take a day or so) depending on
how Rick is coming along I think it would make the alpha
look really cool.
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 11/13/2001 04:00:14 PM