axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Internationalization code is there
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:09:28 GMT
I just committed the JavaUtils.getMessage methods that we should be using
for our strings instead of inline English strings (see the integration
guide - which I also committed this morning - for details).

Since I doubt that converting all our English strings to use the getMessage
methods will be a wildly popular task that everyone will want to jump on,
I'll volunteer to do the conversion work over the next couple weeks, though
if anyone else would like to help I won't turn it down!

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com