axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: VOTE: Rick Rineholt as committer
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 01:09:29 GMT
+1

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9

To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:        Re: VOTE: Rick Rineholt as committer

+1

++++++++
Steve Graham
sggraham@us.ibm.com
(919)254-0615 (T/L 444)
Emerging Technologies
++++++++

Rob Jellinghaus <robj@unrealities.com> on 11/04/2001 03:34:11 PM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  VOTE: Rick Rineholt as committer

Rick's just sent a first pass at complete attachments support to the list.
I wish I had the bandwidth to integrate it myself, right now, but
unfortunately I don't due to work crunch.  I am hoping to get some time
tomorrow (Monday) night.  Nonetheless, I'm a bottleneck.

I think Rick should be an Axis committer since it would optimize
throughput
on getting attachments working.

So I am calling for a vote to make Rick Rineholt a committer.

I'll start things off with a:

+1

If you like the attachment code he sent to the list, please join me :-)
Cheers!
Rob