axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AXIS System Integration Guide - with internationalization
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 13:30:28 GMT
Having a numerical suffix on a free-form string is brief and, if you've
found that it helps, it's an easy enough addition.  I'll add that to the
document.

I've also discovered one change I'd like to make to the document.  It
states that the variable syntax is %s0, %s1, etc.  I'd like to change that
to {0}, {1}, etc.  This way we can use java.text.MessageFormat and the
getMessage code becomes very simple.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@covalent.net> on 11/01/2001 11:41:59 AM