axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: What should Wsdl2java generate?
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:03:08 GMT
Tom,

When I ready the note I assumed that it was using wsdl references to
control generation.

Let's say a wsdl file only had a types and message element.
  - the types are a, b, and c.
  - the single message X has parts that reference a & b.

So my assumption would be that Wsdl2Java would generate types a & b (not
a, b & c).

Russell please clarify...

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development