axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Updates to WSDL4J
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:24:06 GMT

Hi dims,

The changes were decided on (and described) on 8/9/01 on our web-site. The
notification that more changes were being committed was sent to both the
axis-dev list and the jsr110-eg-disc list on 11/21/01.

The URL from your message:

was close, you just need to add /208 to the end:

That is,

That note was cc'ed to the axis-dev list:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=100636468604571&w=2

Thanks,
-Matt

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                    <dims@yahoo.co       cc:     Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>,
Matthew
                    m>                    Duftler/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

                                         Subject:     Re: Updates to WSDL4J

                    11/30/2001

                    10:04 AM

                    Please respond

                    to dims

FYI, A few of us are on the jsr110 mailing list. Nothing was no
notification there either... :(
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jsr110-eg-disc/messages

Thanks,
dims

--- Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sanjiva, Matt,
>
> Is it possible to give us a heads up and some support when things change
in WSDL4J? Better
> communication between the two teams will increase the chance that a Web
Services umbrella will

=====