axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Test question
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 20:52:07 GMT
Ahhh...  Things are a bit clearer.  I wasn't aware of all-tests or junit.
So before I commit major changes I should really be running ant all-tests,
not ant functional-tests.  Thanks for the clarification.

Next questions:  are all these ant variants documented somewhere?  what's
run automatically?  ant all-tests?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 11/05/2001 10:06:36 AM