axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Updates to WSDL4J
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:28:27 GMT

Hi dims,

>For example it would be great if the cvs commit logs flow into jsr110 (as
it does on
>axis-dev for all Axis CVS commits).

This is a good idea. I don't know if developerWorks can do that, but I will
find out.

Thanks,
-Matt

                    Davanum

                    Srinivas             To:     Matthew Duftler/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

                    <dims@yahoo.co       cc:     axis-dev@xml.apache.org, Sanjiva Weerawarana

                    m>                    <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>

                                         Subject:     Re: Updates to WSDL4J

                    11/30/2001

                    10:16 AM

                    Please respond

                    to dims

Matt,

Thanks a ton for the detailed reply. Yes, we do know the perils of using an
evolving cvs tree.
That's the reason Sam come up with Gump (
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/)

Just wanted a short email on at least jsr110 mailing list that something
has happened or will
happen. For example it would be great if the cvs commit logs flow into
jsr110 (as it does on
axis-dev for all Axis CVS commits). For now, yes, we will look into cvs log
notes.

Really looking forward to working together...

Thanks,
dims

=====