axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Specifying Type information where SOAP has none
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2001 13:10:27 GMT
Try with the lastest code - I just checked in a fix.
Make sure that you set the return type on the Call object
then everything should work.
To see how to use the Call object see the GetQuote (or GetQuote1)
samples in the samples/stock dir.
-Dug

Steven Lewis <smlewis@lordjoe.com> on 11/07/2001 11:49:53 AM