axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl Emitter.ja va
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:09:15 GMT
That doesn't make sense to me.  Services depend on bindings which depend on
portTypes in the WSDL.  Bindings do not depend on services in the WSDL.

It shouldn't make any difference which order the Writers are called.  I
worry that your Writers depend on a specific order when I don't want the
contract between the emitter and the writers to define any order.  If the
order gets changed in the future, we've just broken your Writer.

You can leave it alone for now.  We're continually cleaning up the Writer
framework.  In time I would hope that your Writers won't care about order.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> on 11/16/2001 01:50:45 PM