axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Problem with latest CVS
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:10:03 GMT
Glen,
  Seems to be fixed - just wondering... I noticed that undeploy.xml is
still there - does this mean that wsdd doesn't have an undeploy syntax?
Feels odd to mix the two.
-Dug

"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 11/01/2001 08:24:10 AM

To:   <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  Re: Problem with latest CVS

Fixed.  I must have had a client-config.wsdd hanging around which had the
transport in it already, which was why I wasn't seeing it.

Will work on the general pattern here (client deployment) more later today.

--Glen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Jellinghaus" <robj@unrealities.com>
To: <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 2:27 AM
Subject: Problem with latest CVS

http://xml.apache.org/axis/:Server.generalException
>     [junit]   faultString: No client transport named 'tcp' found!
>     [junit]   faultActor: null
>     [junit]   faultDetails: null
>     [junit]
>     [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:163)

>     [junit]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:986)
>     [junit]     at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:408)
>     [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:2
> 37)
>     [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.process(AdminClient.java:2
> 03)
>     [junit]     at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:259)

>     [junit]     at
samples.transport.tcp.AdminClient.main(AdminClient.java:76)
>     [junit]     at
test.functional.TestTCPTransportSample.doTestDeploy(TestTCPTr
> ansportSample.java:82)
>     [junit]     at
test.functional.TestTCPTransportSample.testTCPTransportSample
> (TestTCPTransportSample.java:130)
>     [junit]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:166)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:140)
>     [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>     [junit]     at
junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:131)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:173)
>     [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:168)
>     [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.