axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Generation Stuff
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:31:57 GMT
Ok.  I haven't been able to keep up on the traffic as of late due to other
committments.  At the very least, I'd like to see complex type support and
the wsdl command line tool as I have an immediate need for both. I'd
volunteer to help work on 'em but I'm already pretty loaded as it is. Over
the next day or so I'll be digging into this a bit more in depth and may
be able to help develop some test scenario's or see where some holes still
are.  Please keep me informed as to the status.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9