axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: tcpmon improvements
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 15:00:00 GMT
I have some concerns about this...while tcpmon is written
under Axis, my goal was to try to avoid making it too SOAP
(and even HTTP) specific.  I've tried to make it just listen on
sockets and that's about it.  Granted there are some cases
where we do look at GET/POST and do something but
if those aren't there we'll just keep going.  So a POST column
might not be appropriate - but need to think about it.
An OP column is truly too SOAP specific.  A Find pop-up could
be really cool though!
-Dug

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 11/02/2001 09:56:17 AM