axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rick Rineholt" <rineh...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: new stuff fails
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 15:24:04 GMT
Needed to create my own server-config.wsdd
and add the URLMapper... It doesn't appear
to be there by default... At least not for me.
 <chain name="global.request">

  <handler type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper" />
 </chain>

>All I was doing was running "testit" from stock sample.
>-Dug
>"Glen Daniels" <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 11/02/2001 09:17:36 AM
>Please respond to axis-dev@xml.apache.org
>To:   <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
>cc:
>Subject:  Re: new stuff fails
>
>What exactly are you doing when you get this?
>This may not be the problem, but note that what we send to the
AdminService
>no longer has an "AdminService" namespace - so you should be sending to
>"services/AdminService" directly (the default URL in the AdminClient
>reflects this now).  Alternately we could register a service under the
WSDD
>namespace which also points to the AdminService.
>--Glen

Rick Rineholt
"The truth is out there...  All you need is a better search engine!"

rineholt@us.ibm.com