axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Running functional tests and tcpmon simultaneously
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 18:13:11 GMT
I believe Sam *might* be working on making the functional tests
use a different (changable) port - so once that's there I suspect it'll
be easy to have the client use, say, 81 and the server use 8080.
With, of course, tcpmon 81 localhost 8080.
Sam?
-Dug

R J Scheuerle Jr/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 11/01/2001 01:10:24 PM