axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Life after service response?
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:17:16 GMT
This might be a good time to revisit the entire
init()/cleanup()/undo() methods.  The original intent of
these methods was so that people could do the
sort of thing you're talking about (except on the
handler level) but it could be expanded to a pattern
where the "cleanup/undo" should include the type of work
you're talking about.  Perhaps we should take the
existing framework and actually turn it on.
-Dug

Rick Rineholt/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 11/18/2001 01:05:46 PM