axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: FYI: WS-Inspection
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 18:38:43 GMT
:-) .... lol .... could be :-)  ...  but this new spec really is a big
improvement over disco and will be a good thing for people not needing the
services of a centralized registry like UDDI.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9