axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: building requires network connection
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 17:15:25 GMT
This combined with Sanjiva's suggestion of caching the latest WSDL's
locally I think are good options.  Making the network option default would
gell well with Rob J. comments that the tests *should* be done over the
network but this would at least give us the option to switch to an offline
mode.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9