axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Volkmann, Mark" <Mark.Volkm...@AGEDWARDS.com>
Subject documentation for alpha 3
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:41:19 GMT
Is there a plan to complete some sections in the user guide before the alpha
3 release? In particular, I'd love to see the "Axis Architecture" section
TBD shown below get replaced by content so can I start experimenting with
the concepts listed.
Axis Architecture - a Brief Primer
TBD - explanation of Axis architecture, Handlers, Chains, Services... How
transports and global chains work, our deployment architecture, etc...

WARNING:  All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.