axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: building requires network connection
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2001 16:15:49 GMT

If testing this stuff is going to be part of the Axis unit or functional
tests, it should be local, or at least fail gracefully in the face of no
network connection.

My preference would be to have local WSDL which tests all the features, and
include the networked interop tests as samples which aren't integrated with
our test platform.

--Glen