axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Test question
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:06:36 GMT

Hi Russell!

These are part of the unit tests, and get run with "ant junit" or "ant
all-tests" or...

Unit tests test small, well defined pieces of code.  Functional tests test
"end-to-end" system behavior, which is why we have the whole
spawn-a-server-then-call-it pattern.  It so happens we use JUnit as a
framework for both kinds of tests.

--G