axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Crimson vs. Xerces parser problem.
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:52:57 GMT
Edwin,

We ran into a problem with crimson. Here's a test case (test.java and FileGen.wsdl). Can you
please take a look. I was able to recreate the problem with latest crimson from cvs. Also
see
below a stack trace.

Thanks,
dims

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.crimson.tree.DomEx: NAMESPACE_ERR: Attempt to create
or
change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces.
        at
org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocumentBuilderNS.startElement(XmlDocumentBuilderNS.java:111)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1488)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1779)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1507)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1779)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1507)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:500)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:305)
        at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)
        at org.apache.crimson.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:185)
        at test.main(test.java:9)

=====