axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Status update: Axis w/Xerces2
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:05:00 GMT
Elena,

Great Question!!! Here's more: We are opening a can of worms...

- Are we going to force "EVERYONE" to fix their code?
- Will this make it difficult for people to migrate to Xerces2?
- Should this be a FAQ?
- Should the AttributesImpl.java in SAX be fixed to check for Nulls?
- Should all external code in Xerces2 like DOM/SAX etc be reviewed for this case?
- Should we migrate to xml-commons?

Thanks,
dims

--- Elena Litani <elitani@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> > NullPointerException. This is due to the URI that is stored...In Xerces2 getURI()
returns

=====