axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/wsdl Emitter.ja va
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:50:45 GMT
Tom,

We are trying to write our own Writers to do custom processing. We need to know the Services
that
have been generated before we can do other things when our Writer for Bindings gets called.
That's
the reason. It's also logical since we generate PortTypes first and then we generate Services
that
use the PortTypes and then we generate <bindingName>Stub.java, <bindingName>Skeleton.java
and
<bindingName>Impl.java at the end.

Thanks,
dims