axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Benjamin Szekely" <b...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: bug
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2001 21:24:12 GMT
ok..I think I'm going to keep working with alpha 2 for now...I couldn't create a WSDDDeployment
from the deployment document..I got some Dom Exception...

   Ben
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Glen Daniels
  To: axis-dev@xml.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 4:03 PM
  Subject: Re: bug

  This MIGHT be a bug, if anything called that function anymore.  :) But now the Admin's list
functionality (which is the only thing that used to call it) has been replaced by simply keeping
an in-memory WSDD document up to date and returning that.

  As indicated in the check-in comments, there are definitely still bugs with this (such as
an ever-growing WSDD), but I'm working on them.  Eventually the various getDeploymentData()
methods will either go away or be tweaked to generate WSDD.

  --Glen