axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Brienen <sander.brie...@cgey.nl>
Subject Re: What are you working on?
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 07:57:08 GMT
Hello,

I am rather new to this group, but I have used Apache SOAP for a while and
know I am following the progress with Axis.
Apache SOAP had several problems. The biggest problem was that it was not
yet fully following the SOAP specifications. Especially in combination with
the MS Toolkit was a problem. Therefore i am really looking forward to
having a good and robust piece of code which follows the exact rules of
SOAP.

So, to help, I could have a look at one of the current open tasks, if
appreciated. For example the SOAP Actor attribute to start with.

Please respond,

'

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 10/03/2001 01:13:39 PM

As per yesterday's chat, I'd like to ask current Axis programmers what
y'all
are working on or thinking about working on in the near future.  This is so
we can begin to maintain a) a TODO list, and b) a list of currently active
programming projects to avoid foot-steppage.

Sander Brienen
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
WARP11 Advanced Development

email: sander.brienen@cgey.nl
web: http://www.nl.cgey.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.