axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: transports & wsdl
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 18:43:33 GMT
That's what I had assumed.  Whether or not it is the best option, I don't
know.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
     James M Snell/Fresno/IBM - jasnell@us.ibm.com
These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace.
In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the
world.
- John 16:33