axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [Patch]: Deserializer for SOAP Vector
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 17:16:06 GMT
Sorry, I've been distracted lately, so I haven't been paying close
attention.  I didn't realize there was an Emitter portion of this patch.
If you're willing to wait until tomorrow, I can put it in, then.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 10/04/2001 11:59:23 AM