axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: What are you working on?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 17:36:07 GMT
Glen,

For the Wsdl2java work, Tom and I have a couple todo lists that are mostly
just working notes for ourselves, but here's an abbreviated version that
probably fits what you want.  There is a lot more to do, but this is what
we've been most recently thinking about.  Tom, please correct me if I
misstate anything, or left anything out that I shouldn't have.

- Import model - I'm thinking/working on this one right now.
- Literal soap:body support - I think Tom is working on this?
- Prioritize and implement XML schema types.  The type support right now is
minimal.
- Holders - it would be cleaner if we only generated them when necessary.
- Unix testing - Berin is working on a template.  The trick is running
Wsdl2java first before compiling/running the test.
- Faults need enhancing.
- Service Class interface - Right now we don't support every api that
JAX-RPC seems to want.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 10/03/2001 12:13:39 PM