axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Proposed change to Message API
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:10:53 GMT
Understood... just please don't commit until I get a chance to pitch my
changes.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9