axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Cleaning up org.apache.axis?
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:01:19 GMT
Whoa!  Are we back to normal?  It took less than 10 minutes for my note
below to get back to me.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 10/31/2001 06:50:55 AM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Cleaning up org.apache.axis?

+1.  I probably wouldn't go as far as you would in trimming the # of files
here, but it's a good thought and I wouldn't complain if you go as far as
you suggest.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Rob Jellinghaus <robj@unrealities.com> on 10/30/2001 06:41:55 PM