axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Namespace support (was: Re: AXIS chat log for 9 October, 2001)
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:08:03 GMT
So now that we've got that unravelled, and unless we get a complaint,
someone can grab this handful and implement it (not me; I'm leaving for
vacation in a couple hours; you, Berin?).  This, along with some
suggestions made by Ravi earlier this week, and we should be set for
namespaces.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> on 10/10/2001 11:55:57 AM