axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: SOAPBodyElement & prefixes
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:00:10 GMT
Already tried that and nope it didn't help.  When I add some
println's in the c'tor for MessageElement everything seemed
to break down ok.
-Dug

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 10/15/2001 01:46:15 PM

To:   "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  RE: SOAPBodyElement & prefixes

Doug:

Mmm, this might be line 133 of MessageElement.java.  Does getTagName()
return the whole "m:list", perhaps?  Try switching that call to
elem.getLocalName() and see if the problem goes away (please check in the
change if so).

--Glen