axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <>
Subject AXIS chat log for 9 October, 2001
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 18:31:29 GMT
In essence, today's chat degenerated to Berin and I talking about
namespace->package mappings.  In short, we decided we have to do 2 things
for namespace to package name mappings:

1.  Get the mappings from the user
2.  If the user didn't provide one for a given namespace, make one up
following some set of rules.

For 1 there are a couple new options we could add to Wsdl2java:
    --NStoPkg <ns0>=<pkg0>,<ns1>=<pkg1>,...,<nsN>=<pkgN>
    --NStoPkgFile <propertyFile>

Do we provide both?  One or the other?  What about the existing --package
option?  Do we toss it?  I think we want to avoid a proliferation of
arguments to Wsdl2java.

(See attached file: log)

Russell Butek
View raw message