axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AW: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils Options.j ava
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2001 02:13:27 GMT
Can you elaborate a little?  In my commit I was talking about
allowing the cmd line to override just the port # that was specified
in the WSDL - so that the user didn't have to edit a file just to
quickly run the sample thru something like tcpmon.
-Dug

"Jung , Dr. Christoph" <christoph.jung@infor.de> on 10/05/2001 09:22:01 AM