axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis, WSDL and deployment issues
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2001 23:23:02 GMT
If I understand your proposal correctly doesn't
this mean that there would actually be a different
way to deploy each Web resource depending on
which resolver it uses?  And if so, doesn't that
possibly lead to a more confusing environment
for people.  Right now it's pretty much just one
way (eg. the diff between deploying a Java service
and an EJB service are the options on the Service
or Handler definition in the deploy.xml file),
having such a wide variety of ways of deploying
Web resources could lead to more confusion, no?
-Dug

James M Snell/Fresno/IBM@IBMUS@IBMUS on 10/08/2001 06:12:22 PM