axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: WSDD integration status (VOTE please)
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:13:45 GMT
+1

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be terrified,

do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you
go.
- Joshua 1:9

To:     "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:        RE: WSDD integration status (VOTE please)

OK - team?

The version of WSDD on my system now does work.  The stock sample has been
converted, and the AdminClient successfully deploys it and I can call it.
However the other samples and tests still need converting over, and there
are likely some bugs we'll need to deal with.  Twas ever thus, though, as
Sam says.

Should I check it in on the main branch?  I'm fine with that IF the rest
of
the team thinks its a good idea.

--Glen