axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <>
Subject AW: Cocoon and Axis
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 13:04:22 GMT

If you want a DOM based approach (like cocoon1 was), then sure.  If not,
bear with us, and pitch in when you can.

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  I'll take a look into the VectorDeserializer patch.

We are certainly not (yet) the Soap gurus you guys are - but we _are_ able
to submit patches on stuff we find when we use Axis in typical application
scenarios. And of course we would like to see those patches make there way
quickly into the Axis code base.

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [ -]

View raw message