axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Roder <mro...@wamnet.com>
Subject RE: PATCH for RPCHeader.java
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 18:21:34 GMT

I still need this patch applied.

Any pointers on how to use any existing testing infrastructure so I can
write a test for this?

Thanks

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Roder [mailto:mroder@wamnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 2:53 PM
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org '
Subject: PATCH for RPCHeader.java

This patch covers two items.
1. convert to log4j.  I called my category LOG instead of category, so
someone may want to search/replace on this to change the spelling.

2. I was having problems of my BeanSerializer not being picked up on a
client side application.  I added code to create a QName based on the
namespace and localpart and then called
getTypeMappingRegistery.getDeserializer(QName aQName) to find it.

The client side code that exposed this issue was using
ServiceClient.addDeserializerFactory(...)

Later

Mark