axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Patch for Context Class Loader problems (was Re: Fresh CVS ch eckout - AdminClient list fails)
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 14:48:48 GMT

Hi Dr. J!

Don't feel ignored - we're psyched that you're getting involved in the
project, and I'm personally really looking forward to having more people
with a deep systems/J2EE perspective on the team.  A lot of us just tend to
be really busy, and so it can take a while for things to be absorbed and
reacted to.

I'll respond to your earlier post today at some point after a bunch of
meetings - I've been a huge proponent of dealing with the classloader issues
in the Right Way for many moons now, and I think your suggestions move us in
that direction.

More later...

--Glen