axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Q - code convention if with no {}
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2001 14:25:10 GMT

Axis does attempt to follow the Sun conventions, except we're in general a
little more lax about them.  The main things we really focus on are the
four-space-no-tabs indents and class/var naming.  We're less stringent thus
far about brace locations, etc.

I don't particularly mind if we move in the direction of greater compliance
with the standards, but I don't feel it's a major priority either.

--Glen