axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: QName's
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 12:46:53 GMT

This doesn't really seem to be the right place for QName.  Even if there
ends up being a JAX-RPC QName class, putting it under an "rpc" package is
just wrong.

QName should really live in something like JAXP, IMHO.  I guess I'd like a
clue as to the projected future direction for this from Sun before we make
any decisions, so +1 to waiting.

--Glen