axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Emitter patches
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:21:45 GMT

+1

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Ravi Kumar [mailto:rkumar@borland.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:57 AM
To: axis-dev
Subject: Emitter patches

Team,

Attached is a diff for some emitter changes I would like to check in. I
will wait for comments till afternoon before doing so.

Briefly, this is what they do.

1. The current code doen't handle return / output types correctly when
parameterOrder attribute is set in binding->operations. The root of the
problem is that getOrderedList does not return all the parts. More
specifically, it does not return the "return" part. (read 2.4.6 in the
WSDL spec).

2. Added namespace support. This basically maintains a map of all
namespace to package mapping in the TypeFactory. Currently, the top
level package (aka package for the portType) is settable, otheres are
auto generated. But, I intend to add a setPackageMap(namespace, package)
to the emitter. That will give granular control of all namespaces
involved.

That still leaves surfacing it through Wsdl2Java, which I beleive Brian
/Russel are looking into. If esle, I can take care of it.

3. Added a fix to makepackagename to handle hyphen's in identifiers

cheers,
Ravi
JBuilder R&D