axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/utils TestXMLUtils.java
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 13:16:33 GMT
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Berin,
> Is your IDE running on *UNIX/Linux? I see a lot of whitespace changes...

I am trying to figure this one out.  I am running Cygwin, however the CVS
client (which IDEA uses) seems to have changed the default to Unix line feeds.
This is a bit frustrating to me, as I truly apreciate how IDEA lets me work.
It is natural, and it lets me focus on the details of what I am doing more
than any other IDE.  I need to remove the entry from my .cvsrc file so that
my diffs show whitespace changes.  I hid them so that when I post diffs,
the diffs had the meat of the change.  No that I have committer access, I
need to see what is going on in my environment.

AARRRGGGHHH!

I really don't want to have to go back to JBuilder if I can help it.  JBuilder
has neat things for GUI development and things like that--but it doesn't have
the true creature features that I need.

Those of you who use IDEA, can you help me set up my environment correctly
(Off the list)?

Again, I appologize, and I am trying to fix the problem.