axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Generation stubs for Axis
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:34:07 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> The enclosed archive has a diff that has all my mods to
> existing classes, as well as new classes.  The mods to
> Wsdl2java include some hooks to call TestCaseFactory,
> promoting the package access of Emitter.Parameters and
> Emitter.Parameter to "protected" (this will facilitate
> breaking Emitter into the different factory classes), as
> well as some minor formatting things (e.g. explicit
> scoping and brackets).

Oh yeah,

This does not include the full round trip deploy/undeploy
code.  I can't finish that until the Emitter is fixed.
For some reason it is no longer outputing the Type classes.

There is one change that I made after I generated the diff
that is very minor.  I thought I was going to have to
generate a test parameters line, but it turned out not
to be the case.  That is now removed from the Parameters
object.