axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ravi Kumar <rku...@borland.com>
Subject Re: WsdlEmitter: ServicePortName vs Operation namespace
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:28:46 GMT
Russel,

Want to make sure I understand it, so let me try restating this in WSDL terms

option1
-------
definitions->service->port->soap:address->location
and
definitions->bindings->operation->soap:operation->soapAction
(ex: location = "http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet"
  and
SoapAction = "getQuote")

option 2
--------
definitions->service->port->soap:address->location
(ex: location = "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/getQuote")

correct?

Rgds
Ravi