axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Re: Generated impl template
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2001 19:06:01 GMT
In fact, this makes me wonder:  why not actually test *for* the NYI exception being returned?
 Wouldn't that be a valid test that the stub was getting called, as well as a valid test that
the stub was really NYI as it should be?

If it's not possible to verify the type of the exception without doing some kind of icky string
sniffing, then isn't that something that could / should be fixed?  (passing of typed faults
over the wire, preserving type?)

Cheers!
Rob